MENU

Slide

Thursday, November 08, 2007

O's are like ooooover, people! :D
(well, 2 MCQ papers on 13th Nov,
but MCQ's hardly a "paper" right?)
Teeheehee.

SHOOOOOPING!
I was at town, waiting for my boyf to come
and look for me after his Singing lesson.
So i was like shopping arnd at far east while waiting,
And spent arnd 150bucks on a pair of ankle booties
and a dress from My Room!



Realize that i don't really know how
what to wear with it after i came home.
Suggestions, anyone? (:
Thanks in advance!


Boyf bought an aviator shades from COLLAGE.
I wanted the green one, but oh well. ):


Please pardon my dirty mirror!
In my new dress, preparing to go t church. =D


Anw, i suddenly rmbed that last week i woke up at 6am,
rushed and rushed to bartley sec for my POA paper,
Only to realize i went on the wrong day. :x
I'm like such a goon. Omigosh!

And i'm too broke to go to monsoon
and let my regular stylist dye my haaaaair.
If i'm dying at monsoon,
It'll be at least 200bucks fly away alrdy lah!
So shucks, me and bestie helped each other dye luh.
kua kua kuaaaaa.


She's in my old ugly yellow banana school PE tee
and she's a horrible photographer!







We left the hairdye on for like 1 and a half hour,
ate and watched a movie with the hairdye on!

And while we were waiting for the
treatment cream to work in our hair,
we started shaving each others arms.
(WHAT THE HELL! I KNOW!)

It started with me getting bored and
i started foaming up my calfs with
the shower gloves & shaving them
(I've sensitive skin and i can't use hair remover creeeeams!)

Then we started shaving each others arms.
Hairy cheena pok!

It's like so funny,
I tied a "turban" with the towel on her head,
And started poking it,
It's so super idiotic and comical lah!
I really can't stop laughing.



And she pangseh me and went to meet her friends!

But boyf came to fetch me for dinner,
Bought dinner over to his place
and he had the tv moved to his bed,
(double-decker bed) So i ate and watch my 9pm tv drama
while he practiced his singinnnnng.



And it's very shiok. =D
Even garett came in,
Climbed up the double decker then say:
"Eh Shiok right shiok right!
Watch tv in bed like that then shiok right!"

Scare me to death,
i thought he was gonna scold me for eating in bed!
hahahahas!



I just ordered 2 tins of icebreakers sours! :D
I hope it's reeeeally sour.
Anyone tried it before?

I love highstreet!
It's so interesting how they dress.
http://community.livejournal.com/thehighstreet/

And her makeup tutorials are so so so good!
http://www.youtube.com/user/panacea81


I wish i had these!
They're so my style, oh man.
Look at the cat at the window, So classic!
I wish i can import them in luh.
But their like, 550usd?


Cute wall art from Urban Outfitters.
I want them, love love oooowls. Woot!
Heheh.


I'm gonna repaint& redecorate my wall soon
since o's are oooover.
Last year boyf and i repainted my room,
i wanted a vibrant shade of purple,
but my mum made me get a
shade of purple that i totally dislike.

And this year i wanna paint it grey and she don't allow again!
So i'll probably be painting it in a very pale shade of blue.
And i'll be spray-painting sparrows like the picture below!
Darling's gonna help me with the painting again! :D




Anw, Other than sparrows,
I'll be doing this:


Please tell me which one you prefer by commenting 1, 2, 3, 4
on my tagboard/tangoboard! :D
I personally like 3. heh.


I'm going to sentosa with my church buddies tmr,
the last time we had a youth outing,
is like eoooons ago can,
And jx's out in a stupid ship probably arnd taiwan now.
It'll be weird that he's not there! Nobody for me to bully luh!
Photos photos soon.


Remember to let me know your preference alright?
Don't be shy to tag! (:
Till then, bye bye loves!

No comments: